1/1 Photo of Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Looking for a way to use up leftovers? This one will put that chicken to good use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Combine all the ingredients, reserving 3/4 cup of cheese.
- 4Place in the casserole dish.
- 5Top with the reserved cheese and cover with foil.
- 6Bake 25 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 1145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 42.3 g