Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Looking for a way to use up leftovers? This one will put that chicken to good use.
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
This was good way to use up some leftover chicken,but it just wasn't spicy enough for our tastes. Maybe if this is made again,I'll add some more chili powder to "kick It up" "Keep Smiling Amy:)"
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine all the ingredients, reserving 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Place in the casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.