1/2 Photos of Tex Mex Cheese Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Great to bring this smoking cheese cake to parties because it's made the day before and can travel easily in the spring form pan to be plated at the party! Make copies of the recipe! ;)You'll be asked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 -4 chipotle chiles in adobo, diced and seeds removed for less heat
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Butter spring form pan, coat with tortilla crumbs--set aside.
- 2Beat cream cheese, ricotta and jack cheese adding seasoning mix and adobo sauce beating in with electric mixer or in a food processor.
- 3Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Separate batter in half--add salsa to one half and chipotles and scallions to the other half.
- 5Layer in spring pan.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
- 7Spread sour cream sprinkle shredded cheese and bake 10 minutes.
- 8Cool in pan.
- 9Cover and wrap in plastic.
- 10Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 11Slide knife around edge of pan and remove to serve. Place on platter and garnish with toppings.
- 12Scoop with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex Mex Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 198.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo