These spicy, tasty burgers are just the ticket for small group.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broiler, broil chilis on foil 12 minutes, turning until lightly charred.
- 2Wrap up foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Mix beef with next 4 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- 4Broil patties 6-7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- 5Top with cheese,remove from heat.
- 6Cover and let set until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
- 7Remove skin from chilis, seed, and cut in strips.
- 8Put burgers on rolls, top with chilis and salsa.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex Mex Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.5
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 1182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 47.2 g