Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These spicy, tasty burgers are just the ticket for small group.
Make and share this Tex Mex Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat broiler, broil chilis on foil 12 minutes, turning until lightly charred.
- Wrap up foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix beef with next 4 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- Broil patties 6-7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Top with cheese,remove from heat.
- Cover and let set until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
- Remove skin from chilis, seed, and cut in strips.
- Put burgers on rolls, top with chilis and salsa.