Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A winning recipe from WW!
Make and share this Teriyaki Sticky Chicken (Ww 4 Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
- Spray and 8X8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 of the sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. Place the chicken breasts on top of the sauce and cover the chicken with the remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened. Divide any sauce that is in the dish evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Serve with rice for additional points.
I read the reviews before making this recipe and the overwhelming comments of it being "too sweet" concerned me as my husband does not like the main course meal to be "too sweet" so I exchanged the ketchup for tomato sauce with roasted garlic and kept the brown sugar as that would reduce the acidity that comes with tomatoes and the vinegar. It came out great and not "too sweet" Would make this again as it was very easy and quick and tasty.
I won't give stars because I used fish sauce and hoisin instead of the teriyaki sauce, but it still turned out pretty good. I think it was a tad too sweet, so next time I would cut the sugar down quite a bit. Made with Riz Cous on the side and some roasted veggies and homemade coleslaw.
I cooked it on top of the stove, to save gas. It was excelllent.