A winning recipe from WW!
Make and share this Teriyaki Sticky Chicken (Ww 4 Points) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
- Spray and 8X8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 of the sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. Place the chicken breasts on top of the sauce and cover the chicken with the remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened. Divide any sauce that is in the dish evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Serve with rice for additional points.