1/2 Photos of Teriyaki Sticky Chicken (Ww 4 Points)
A winning recipe from WW!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
- 3Spray and 8X8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Place 1/2 of the sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. Place the chicken breasts on top of the sauce and cover the chicken with the remaining sauce.
- 5Bake uncovered for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened. Divide any sauce that is in the dish evenly over each piece of chicken.
- 6Serve with rice for additional points.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Sticky Chicken (Ww 4 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 474.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light teriyaki sauce