Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very flavorful dish that comes together in minutes. Very low in fat, an added bonus! From the Better Homes and Gardens website.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Return pasta to saucepan.
- meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ginger and garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
- Stir in the shredded broccoli, mushrooms and terriyaki sauce.
- Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- To serve, toss broccoli mixture with the hot pasta and green onions.
I made this yesterday, and ate it hot..had it today for lunch cold. Excellent both ways! Didn't stray from the recipe much...upped the garlic (of course), and when I had it today, I added some leftover cooked broccoli/cauliflower combo I had in the fridge, and added a bit more teriyaki, as the noodles sucked up all the sauce overnight (I hate when they do that...greedy little buggers/lol) At any rate, this recipe was fab, and one that I will definitely be making again! Thanks yooper! ~Manda
This is a really excellent dish; it turned out (and tasted) a lot better than I had expected! And it was very easy to make. I added a little more garlic and teriyaki sauce when I made it. It's good either hot or cold, but I liked it better hot. Truly a delicious Asian dish!
Wonderful pasta dish Mark. I increased the garlic and teriyaki just slightly. My first time to use broccoli slaw and definintely liked it. Tasted even better the next day after the flavors got to percolate. Thanks for posting this one.