Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Teriyaki marinade, shredded carrots, and french fried onions make these great hamburgers.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 59.14 ml finely shredded carrot
- 85.04 g can French-fried onions
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- 4 onion hamburger buns, split
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, all ingredients except for swiss cheese, and buns, mix well and form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 5 minutes on each side, and top with cheese, and serve on buns.
I have to agree with all the other 5 star reviews!!! Just loved the flavor and how moist this burger was with the veggies and teriyaki marinade. I used my mini food processor attachment to shred the carrots, they were so fine that you really couldn't see or taste them and was surprised that the teriyaki flavor wasn't very strong. Just loved adding the french fried onions, so easy yet so flavorful. I forgot to get buns, so I had to make due with grilling bread slices which worked out fine and less carbs then actual buns. I served the burgers with some pork and beans for a wonderful lunch. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.
Moist and fun burgers. I have never had grated carrots or onion rings in my burgers before. Used sesame buns because of DD tastes. Made for Best of 2011.
Although I'm not usually one to use French-fried onions in anything, I did include 'em here, & must admit, the burgers were fabulous! Absolutely delicious! Made for just the 2 of us, & we both devoured two of 'em! Looks like I'll be making these again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]