Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The surprise is that this is delicious! This comes from my friend, Shawna, and is ridiculously easy to make. It seems to get even better the second day.
- Brown ground turkey (or beef), season to taste (Johnny's Seasoning Salt is very good for this, but salt and pepper will do nicely), drain and set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an 11x13 rectangular baking dish with the frozen tater tots.
- Layer the browned ground meat next, then the green beans.
- In a bowl or large measuring cup mix the soup and enough milk that when mixed with the soup makes it easy to pour but not excessively runny.
- Pour mixture on top of the green beans and spread around to coat the top of the casserole.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until casserole is bubbly and the cheese is melted and starting to brown.