The surprise is that this is delicious! This comes from my friend, Shawna, and is ridiculously easy to make. It seems to get even better the second day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground turkey (or beef), season to taste (Johnny's Seasoning Salt is very good for this, but salt and pepper will do nicely), drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Line the bottom of an 11x13 rectangular baking dish with the frozen tater tots.
- 4Layer the browned ground meat next, then the green beans.
- 5In a bowl or large measuring cup mix the soup and enough milk that when mixed with the soup makes it easy to pour but not excessively runny.
- 6Pour mixture on top of the green beans and spread around to coat the top of the casserole.
- 7Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8Bake for 30-45 minutes until casserole is bubbly and the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Green Bean Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 1247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g