I see many different variations of this, but that's what keeps it interesting!
Make and share this Tater Tot Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown and drain ground beef and chopped onions.
- Return ground beef to pan.
- Mix in 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of French-style green beans (drained), milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a small casserole dish, place mixture evenly spread on bottom of dish.
- Evenly spread cheese on top.
- Evenly spread tater tots on top of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until tater tots are browned well.