1/2 Photos of Tater Tot Green Bean Casserole
I see many different variations of this, but that's what keeps it interesting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Brown and drain ground beef and chopped onions.
- 3Return ground beef to pan.
- 4Mix in 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of French-style green beans (drained), milk, salt, and pepper.
- 5In a small casserole dish, place mixture evenly spread on bottom of dish.
- 6Evenly spread cheese on top.
- 7Evenly spread tater tots on top of cheese.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until tater tots are browned well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.3
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 1402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g