Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I see many different variations of this, but that's what keeps it interesting!
Make and share this Tater Tot Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown and drain ground beef and chopped onions.
- Return ground beef to pan.
- Mix in 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of French-style green beans (drained), milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a small casserole dish, place mixture evenly spread on bottom of dish.
- Evenly spread cheese on top.
- Evenly spread tater tots on top of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until tater tots are browned well.
So easy to make. Only change I made was to use 2 cans of Green beans, And add the cheese at the very end, on top of the tots. Then put it back in the oven to melt. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag
I loved this casserole! I had never had this version of tater tot casserole. We always just made it the cheap way I guess, with no meat :). This was yummy and I have been craving it again so I'm sure I'll make it over and over. Thanks!
Great meal, very easy to make. I added sour cream for a little more flavor.