Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
I love this recipe because it's easy to make and my grandmother made this for me for years whenever I would go and visit her.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (any brand)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (optional)
- 6 chicken breasts (or ribs)
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Simmer sauce on low heat for half an hour.
- Fry chicken.
- Dip fully cooked chicken in sauce and coat well.
- Place chicken in casserole dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for an hour at 350.