Recipe by TheQueenOfCappuccino
This is a family recipe. It made my mother and was usually considered a success. It has simple ingredients and it's easy to prepare.
- 2 1⁄2 cups butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with sugar, add the flour and then the butter prevoiusly melted in a bain marie.
- Place the mixture in a pan for pies and sprinkle with the pine nuts.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes and served hot.
- you can serve the tart be accompanied by chantilly cream or whipped cream or chocolate cream at your leisure.