Recipe by anme
My favorite tart shell recipe.
Top Review by um-um-good
I use this recipe all the time. I got it from Pampered Chef. It is a quick, easy pastry. They have a shortbread taste to them. I use them for recipe #130941 - Creamy Lemon Tarts-delicious! If you're using this recipe to make tart shells and will be filling them after they're cooked - pierce the base w/ a fork a few times.
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and butter together.
- Add flour and mix.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide into 24 balls and press into miniature muffin tins, pushing dough up the sides.
- Spoon filling into pastry shells.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.