Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful change of pace for a salad. Lovely tang to the dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienne
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, julienne
- 1⁄4 cup jicama, julienne
- 1⁄4 cup radish, julienne
- In a bowl whisk together the lime juice, chili oil,& sugar.
- Mix veggies in a salad bowl, por over the dressing& toss.
- Season with salt& pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
This was wonderful, full of flavour and everyone loved it.
This was a nice refreshing salad that I enjoyed! I haven't used jicama in ages, since I lived in Mexico! I used chili oil that had capers added and I liked the lime juice too! Thanks Bergy!
Yummy! Unfortunately, I didn't have a zucchini but it still tasted divine. I also added a some chopped cilantro leaves and pine nuts. Very light and tasty!