Sweet & Tangy Asian Ramen Slaw
photo by ScrappieDoo
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 2 packets ramen noodle seasoning
- Combine last four ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- Add dressing and toss. Let sit for at least 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 43 yr old French Canadian living in Illinois who loves to cook! Having also lived in Arizona, California and Michigan, I've been influenced by many different regional flavors and dishes.