Recipe by Captain's Lady
Serve with asian style salad or slaw. Also goes well with steamed vegetables.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Loved this recipe! In fact, the guys asked if I could make it again next week. And, of course, I said OK! Thnx so much for sharing your recipe, Captain's Lady. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice or 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 x 8 glass pan. Set aside.
- Sear pork chops until outsides brown. Place in glass pan.
- In separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Pour over pork chops.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning chops every 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from oven and drain liquid into a saucepan. Leave chops in glass pan and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Place saucepan over med-low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is your desired consistency. Place chops in sauce and flip several times until well coated and warmed.