1/1 Photo of Tangy Citrus Pork Chops
Captain's Lady's Note:
Serve with asian style salad or slaw. Also goes well with steamed vegetables.
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease an 8 x 8 glass pan. Set aside.
- 3Sear pork chops until outsides brown. Place in glass pan.
- 4In separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Pour over pork chops.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes, turning chops every 10 minutes.
- 6Remove pork chops from oven and drain liquid into a saucepan. Leave chops in glass pan and tent with foil to keep warm.
- 7Place saucepan over med-low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is your desired consistency. Place chops in sauce and flip several times until well coated and warmed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Citrus Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 2464.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 45.4 g