Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mum made this years ago, and I wanted to post it so I can access it whenever I can. It is a quick, tasty meal that all the family enjoy. It uses the dried soup mix that would make a pint of soup.
- 8 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pint dried cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 pint water
- Pre-heat oven to 200 celcius.
- Fry onion and chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dry soup mix, mustard and water to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring until thickened.
- Place cooked tagliatelle into a suitable heatproof dish and pour the sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Used recipe #54128 for this, and it turned out sooo good! Never made a dish like this before but will sure make it again, I liked it so much! Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2010.