Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for Parties. Easy and delicious!
Make and share this Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any kind you like)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 bag tostitos corn chips
- In a 8X8 baking pan spread refried beans.
- In small mixing bowl mix Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, taco seasoning and Garlic Salt.
- Spread over beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake@ 350* for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Green Onions and Tomatoes over top.
- Serve with Tostitos.