Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for the super bowl. My kids love anything that tastes like a taco. An easy to make "no cooking" recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can bean dip
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, bean dip. and half of the taco packet; blend well.
- Spoon into a shallow 8" serving dish.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining taco seasoning mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips.