Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
These are always fun to make. The kids enjoy helping and really enjoy eating these.
Top Review by FruitLoop
OMG!!! Out of this world. This was so easy. Very well seasoned and full of flavor. Everyone in my family loved it. Easy on the budget. I don't know what else to say. Just yummy. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Place lettuce on bottom halves of buns.
- Spoon beef mixture onto lettuce, sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with remaining bun halves.