Recipe by Arindana
This recipe is perfect for serving hors d'oeuvres or simply bring finger food appetizers to parties, potlucks or meetings.
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- wonton wrapper
- cheddar cheese
- green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the won ton wraps. Using an ungreased mini-muffin pan, place one won ton wrap into each muffin cup forming a tart-like shape.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, oregano and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into each won ton cup.
- Bake at 350F oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each taco bite with grated cheese, green onion and tomato.
- Serve warm. If taking with you to a party, bake ahead and garnish when ready to serve.