Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home Recipe Collection 2000
Make and share this Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage and ground beef until almost done.
- Add onions and saute until meat mixture is no longer pink; drain.
- Add seasonings mixes, tomatoes, beans and water.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Place tortilla chips in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Press down gently to crumble chips.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish as desired.