Recipe by Mysterygirl
My brother fixed this dish for me with some fried rice and it was so good that I had to ask for the recipe. Adjust the heat by upping or reducing the chili in it. I like it spicy.
- 1 lb shelled shrimp, boiled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small fresh red chile, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1⁄3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok, heat oil, garlic, and chili.
- Stir fry about 30 seconds.
- Add chili sauce and stir.
- Cook for 3 minutes longer.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, stock, sugar and salt.
- Mix until smooth, then stir into wok.
- Bring to a boil while stirring.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is thick.
- Add shrimp and gently heat through- about 2 minutes.