1/1 Photo of Swiss Steak (From so Fat Low Fat No Fat Cookbook)
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From So Fat Low Fat No Fat Cookbook by Betty Rohde, pg. 90. The meat may be transferred to a covered baking dish and cooked in a 350 degree oven until tender if so desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 2Brown the steak well on both sides.
- 3Pour off or blot away any fat.
- 4Return the meat to the skillet and add the remaining ingredients.
- 5Cover and simmer about 1-1/4 hours, or to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Steak (From so Fat Low Fat No Fat Cookbook)
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g