Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This warm, delicious dip is very easy to make and is usually the first to disappear! Serve with crackers. This recipe can be easily doubled for larger gatherings.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix first three ingredients.
- Place in 8x8 casserole dish.
- Place crumbled bacon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
This is also great w/ slivered almonds on top. Thanks for posting one of my favorites.