Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- pizza dough (I used Sauerkraut Rye Bread)
- mango (sliced, pureed or try Mango Ketchup)
- swiss cheese, sliced (or shredded)
- ham, chopped (I took it for a spin in the food processor)
- Preheat oven to 550 F or the hottest you can get it.
- Spread the dough out to the thickness you like.
- Spread the mango sauce on the dough.
- Put a nice layer of swiss cheese on top.
- Sprinkle ham all over the top.
- I can imagine that pineapple would be a great addition to this!
- Bake in oven until done, 8-12 minutes, depending on your temperature If you make a really large pizza it may take 15-20 minutes.