Recipe by Jazz Lover
This is a really simple dish to put together after work and the kids love it. I use Pepperidge Farm dry stuffing mix.
Top Review by coconutcream
Personally, I would have preferred more cheese and less of the overpowering flavor of the stuffing, but this went over really well with the rest of my family so that must just be me. I only used 2.5 cups of stuffing - that's all that was in my box - and opted for chicken flavor. Otherwise, I followed the recipe exactly and baked for 45 minutes.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 slice swiss cheese
- 297.66 g cream of chicken soup
- 709.77-946.36 ml seasoned stuffing mix
- 59.14 ml melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in the bottom of a deep-sided baking dish.
- Layer swiss cheese over chicken.
- Cover cheese and chicken with cream of chicken soup (undiluted).
- Cover with 3-4 cups of dry stuffing mix. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until chicken is completely cooked (approximately 45-60 minutes.