Yellow Squash and Stuffing Casserole
photo by Steve L.
- Ready In:
- Cook squash and onion together in the two tablespoons of butter until the vegetables are soft.
- Drain well.
- Mix in soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Combine half of herb stuffing and the 2 cups of cheese with the squash mixture and spread into a greased casserole.
- Mix remaining herb stuffing with the stick of melted butter and scatter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
I can't believe it has taken 10 years for a review of this delicious dish! Had all the ingredients and also a bit of zucchini. Added more butter to the onions/zucchini mix. Also added some seasoned salt. (I cook with Vegeta which is a seasoning from Europe). Divine. Made even easier with one package of shredded cheese is exactly 2 cups. Easy-schmeasy. And yummy.