1/2 Photos of Sweet Soy and Ginger Fish
something different for the bbq Prep time includeds 30mins marinating time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine honey, soy, ginger and oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook, stirring, until marinade comes to the boil.
- 3Set aside to cool. Pour marinade into a ceramic dish.
- 4Add fish to cooled marinade. Turn to coat.
- 5Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on medium heat.
- 7Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 8Cook fish, brushing with marinade, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- 9Place onto plates.
- 10Serve with Asian salad greens.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Soy and Ginger Fish
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 532.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white fish fillets