Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very refreshing salad. You can double the vegetables or add different variety.
Make and share this Sweet Sour Cucumber Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rigoletti noodles, large spiral, cooked and drained
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning, spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 onion, sliced very thin
- 1 cucumber, sliced very thin
- Coat drained noodles with oil while they are still warm.
- Mix together sugar, Ac'cent, salt, vinegar, garlic powder, parsley flakes, dry mustard and pepper.
- Add noodles.
- Add cucumber and onion.
- Make at least 4 hours before serving or let set overnight.
- May double vegetables.