Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this recipe off the Nestles website and wanted to post it for safe keeping.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups potato chips, rippled, coarsely broken
- 1 cup pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, potato chips, pretzel pieces and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.