Recipe by Fancy Nance
I received this recipe from a coworker many years ago. Great for the holidays.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Yummy! DH could not keep his hands out of it -- even before it had cooled. Can't wait to make this for my grandkids --- I know they will love it. Easy to make and it makes alot -- good thing because it won't last long. Made for Spring PAC, March, 2013.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 1 (9 ounce) bag small pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) can peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cereal, pretzels and nuts in a large bowl, set aside. You may even want to divide this up into two bowls to make the stirring easier in the next steps.
- Boil the butter, sugar, syrup, and vanilla in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
- Pour syrup mixture over the cereal and mix until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper on baking sheets to cool.