Recipe by Tish
You've got to try this great combination of tastes. It goes great with lots of meats!
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked yams, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (16 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet. Add yams, onion and celery and sate until tender - about 7-10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into large mixing bowl. Stir in parsley and ginger. Add cornbread and pecans. Mix gently.
- Slowly add broth and toss to moisten. Place stuffing in buttered casserole dish and bake covered 30 minutes.
- Take off lid and bake uncovered an additional 15 minutes or till top is lightly browned and stuffing is heated through.