Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole II recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed (I prefer Martindale brand) or 1 (28 ounce) can yams, mashed (I prefer Martindale brand)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9 x 9 pan.
- Combine ingredients and pour into prepared casserole.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle mixture evenly over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
My family loves this recipe! They ask for it every Thanksgiving now...even my sister, who doesn't care for sweet potatoes made the traditional way. Thank you so much, Wanda!!