Recipe by Mercy
A few of my favorites, all tossed together!
Top Review by Rebecca F.
Oh my goodness...I can't believe such a simple little recipe tastes so delicious! Much as I get irritated with reviewers who say "this was a fantastic recipe" and then change virtually every ingredient given, I must say that I didn't have any frozen peas, so I substituted the edamame in my fridge. Also chopped up a small onion that was going funky in my cupboard anyway as opposed to adding onion powder. This was just terrific! Thank you.
- 8 slices bacon, fried,drained and crumbled or 8 slices hormel real bacon bits
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb surimi, flaked
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped