- 3 cups vidalia onions (diced) or 3 cups sweet onions (diced)
- 2 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chives (chopped)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Onions in the microwave a few minutes until they appear clear or translucent.
- Mix all ingredients (except the topping) in a large bowl and add onions.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart Casserole Dish (Buttered or Sprayed with Pam). Add Topping.
- Bake in a 350° Preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- **You can add Crumbled Bacon to this recipe and it's even better!
- Serve with Tostado's or Ruffles Dip Chips.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- (we Love it cold too!).