Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You're gonna plotz! Any salad that's simple and that can be a side dish while satisfying a sweet tooth all at the same time is definately a salad for me. :)
- 1 lb cooked macaroni (I recommend spiral because the flavors will soak up all up into it)
- 1 green pepper
- 4 grated carrots
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 cups sugar
- Mix dressing together first.
- Stir in macaroni(make sure it cooks for a little while first, its ok if its luke warm).
- Let set for 24 hours Stir before serving.
way too sweet for us.