Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet and tasty.
Make and share this Sweet Freezer Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cider vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard seeds and celery seeds in a saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is just at the boiling point.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice cucumbers and onions and combine in a large, non-reactive bowl.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber mixture and stir well to coat.
- Refrigerate about 12 hours and then pack in freezer containers.
- (The refrigeration time is included in the cooking time.).