1/1 Photo of Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
Chef # GLEN's Note:
It's very easy to make and it's delicious. Got this recipe from Paula Deen's cooking show and i added cayenne for extra spice on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- 3Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Stir together, brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne.
- 5Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- 6Grease cookie sheet with a little olive oil.
- 7Place chicken wrap and bake 350 dgerees F for 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.0
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 53.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 1093.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g