Recipe by karadale
It's very easy to make and it's delicious. Got this recipe from Paula Deen's cooking show and i added cayenne for extra spice on it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 lb) packagesliced bacon
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Stir together, brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne.
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Grease cookie sheet with a little olive oil.
- Place chicken wrap and bake 350 dgerees F for 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.