Ginger Chicken Bacon Wraps
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a delicious little appetizer, almost always the first to disappear from the plate when I serve them.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained,cut in half
- Cut chicken into 24 bit sized pieces.
- Combine marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Partially cook the bacon, so that it is still limp, not crisp.
- Cut slices in half.
- Drain marinade from the chicken pieces.
- Wrap bacon strip around 1 chicken chunk and 1/2 water chestnut, securing with a wooden pick.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- I always brush them with additional melted marmalade before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So sorry I didn't get a photo of these. They looked beautiful. I made about 50 of them and broiled them in my toaster oven because other stuff was baking in regular oven. They turned out great and this was one recipe everyone wanted. There were no leftovers, darn. Thanks for a great addition to my dinner party.Reply