Mini Smoky Bacon Wraps
- Ready In:
- 27 small cocktail franks
- 9 slices bacon
- 1⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (to taste) (optional)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each slice around each of the small smokies.
- Place in foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the ketchup with brown sugar to form a thick mixture.
- Remove the cocktail wieners from oven and brush about 1 teaspoon of the ketchup/brown sugar mixture over the wiener.
- Place back in the oven and bake until the bacon is lightly crisp (do not overcook or the bacon will be too hard!).
Join The Conversation