Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Stir together, brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne.
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Grease cookie sheet with a little olive oil.
- Place chicken wrap and bake 350 dgerees F for 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were really a hit at a recent appetizer / finger food party. The bacon wrapped smokies or water chestnuts are always popular, and this was a great alternative. The spice on the bacon was perfect. I wrapped and dredged these the night before and baked just before the party. I did have to increase the baking time to almost double in order to crisp the bacon. I worried that the chicken would be dry, but it was still moist and flavorful.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi!!! My name is Glen and i'm originally from the Philippines. I now live in Coolidge, Arizona. My husband and I moved recently from California. I have a lot of cookbooks but my favorite is the one that i've been making over the years. It has all my hubby's favorite recipes in it. As you can tell, i love to cook. I also enjoy watching the cooking shows on TV and PAULA DEEN is my favorite.