Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Classic sweet and sour flavor with a garlic twist.
- 1 lb fully cooked turkey, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 carrots, matchstick size
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- Melt butter in skillet or wok. Add garlic, carrots, onions and mushrooms. Cook 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- To the juice, add vinegar, soy sauce and enough water to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Add liquid, sugar and pepper to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Stir in pineapple, turkey and rice.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.