Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very fast and tasty dish. It is great just as written, although I also like to add a little Thai Chili Sauce to it for zing! Also, I use a mix of stir fry vegetables, but the original recipe calls for frozen bell peppers. If you wanted to cut the peppers, this would probably be good with fresh peppers. This recipe is doubled from the original.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the peppers and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring, occassionally.
- Add the jam and vinegar. Cook for 2 minute or until bubbling.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve and sprinkle with peanuts.
- NOTE: I changed the cook times slightly to account for the recipe being doubled.