- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice or 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the 1 cup pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and ketchup.
- Stir over moderate heat until simmering.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the 1/4 cup pineapple juice or in water.
- Stir into sauce; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.