- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small onion, chopped,optional
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hamburger ingredients.
- (1st ingredients).
- Roll into balls, in flour, brown in pan.
- When browned, transfer to baking casserole dish.
- Sauce: Mix sugar, first amount of water, vinegar and soy sauce together in saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Pour overtop meatballs, bake at 350 degrees until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Mix Cornstarch and water together, add to meatballs 15 minutes before serving.
- Delicious with rice.