Recipe by Brian Holley
Tangy and creamy this is a dish to set you apart, serve to friends to amaze them. Quick and simple to prepare and cook. Serves four. preparation 10 mins, cooking time 11 mins.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons light cooking oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄4 pint water
- 3 fresh green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 3 tablespoons single cream (thin poring cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the yogurt, garam masala, tomato paste,chilli powder,garlic salt, sugar, manho chutney in a bowl and mix to combine all together.
- In a wok or deep pan heat the oil gently and before the oil boils add the spice mixture to the pan. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 mins, stirring all the time.
- Now add the chicken and stir fry till coated in the spice mixture. Add some water if the sauce becomes too thick. Cook for seven minutes.
- Add half the coriander,fresh chillies and the cream.
- Garnish with the remaining chillies and coriander.
- Serve with rice.