- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub the cucumber well to remove it’s waxy coating. Cut it in half lengthwise, then scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut the halves in half again lengthwise, then cut across the spears to make a dice.
- In a medium bowl, toss the cucumber with the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.