Gather 'round the fireplace and indulge in this decadent after-ski cuppa! Deliciously aromatic and a great warming beverage to enjoy throughout the cold weather holiday season, or anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh lemon zest
- 4 green cardamom pods, split
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 6 tablespoons freshly ground medium-roast coffee
- 6 cups cold water
- 6 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
Chantilly Whipped Cream
- 1Place lemon zest, cardamom pods, vanilla pod, and ground coffee into paper filter in brew basket of your coffee maker.
- 2Add water to the coffee maker, and brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3While coffee is brewing, make the chantilly whipped cream:.
- 4Whip the cream until soft peaks form; add the sugar, vanilla, cognac and cardamom, beating until well combined.
- 5Pour spiced coffee into 6 tall warmed mugs, about 2/3 full.
- 6Sweeten each serving with a teaspoon of sugar, or to taste.
- 7Top each serving with a generous dollop of chantilly whipped cream, and sprinkle with ground cardamom. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Spiced Cardamom Coffee With Chantilly Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods