1/1 Photo of Swedish Grilled Kebabs
12 hrs 12 mins
Susie in Texas's Note:
The Linneas of Texas, Swedish Recipes. Gathered from the Internet 1998. Choose any quick cooking veggies your family will enjoy in this recipe. We like to use cherry or grape tomatoes, chunks of red or green bell pepper, quartered red or sweet onion, mushrooms, slices of yellow or zucchini squash and lemon slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin the chicken and cut off all visible fat.
- 2Cut each breast into 6-8 pieces.
- 3Season w salt& pepper.
- 4Mix ingredients for marinade, add chicken and marinate several hours or over night.
- 5Arrange chicken on skewers, alternating with veggies of your choice.
- 6Cherry tomatoes, quartered red onions, thick slices of lemon, large pieces of green pepper, mushrooms or summer squash may be used.
- 7Broil on charcoal fire 4 minutes on each side.
- 8Garnish w bay leaves.
- 9Marinade can be boiled down and spooned over chicken when done.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Grilled Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g